It’s been a while since I did a product haul! These 5 items are currently in heavy rotation in my beauty routine. In fact, I have been using all of them for a few months now (some even longer!) and they are all products that yield real results for me that I would highly recommend to friends & fam…aka you guys. HI! Lemme break it down.
1. BENEFIT ‘ERASE PASTE’: This stuffff. You guys. My friend Ashley introduced me to this little miracle worker and I love it so much. It covers the puffiest and most tired of eyes. Sometimes I wear just this on a day off and I feel totally fine showing my face in public. I got it in ‘Fair’ because I like for my under-eye area to be lighter than the rest of my face.
2. LIP FUSION XXL: I ordered this pretty recently and have been using it religiously. It makes your lips plump almost instantly, but my favorite part about it is that it has long-lasting effects giving you fuller lips the longer you use it. All about those Kylie Jenna lips.
3. OLAY REGENERIST MOISTURIZER: I have been using Olay for-ev-er. I used to sneak pumps of my mom’s night cream when I was little and now it is a constant staple in my routine. I have pretty dry skin so I definitely need moisturizer, but I hateee to feel greasy. This is heavy enough to use at bedtime, but also light enough that I can use it in the morning under my make-up. Plus, you can just scoop it from CVS. Love a good drugstore buy.
4. GRANDE LASH SERUM: I have raved about this before, but I am still loving it and still seeing results so I had to include it in this post! I use this at night before bed and I swear you guys, my lashes are so long that even the girl that does my eyebrows asked if I had lash extensions. It works.
5. TARTE ‘SMOOTH OPERATOR’: This is another fave I have had for as long as I can remember. I apply it with this brush after I put on my foundation and concealer, but before my bronzer. It sets everything, removes shine and keeps my make-up in place longer.
So there you have it. Also, I have been thinking about doing a make-up tutorial. Any interest? Ooh you girls keep me young. Kisses!