1. I hate birds. Like hatee. I am really scared of them. They're so unpredictable! Especially pigeons, which are basically just rats with wings. When outdoors, it is smart to hide self from said birds under hats like this one.
2. I am an adventurous eater. I started eating sushi when I was in 3rd grade and could literally eat it for every meal. Same with pizza.
3. Which leads me to three: I could never ever give up carbs, and you really wouldn't want me to. #hangerisreal
4. I love exercising outdoors, but really hate camping. There are birds there. I live by the motto, "Let there be A/C." Find my other motto here.
5. I am an only child, but am the oldest of seven cousins who are like siblings to me.
6. I am a total girly girl now, but I was a huge tomboy until about halfway through junior high and will still ALWAYS always choose pants/shorts over a dress or skirt. Living in these shorts lately.
7. My Dad passed away from lung cancer in 2011. I miss him all the time, but luckily I get my sarcastic (sometimes sick) sense of humor from him. Whoops?
8. I learned to water ski when I was 5 years old, but lately I prefer to wake board. I LOVE the lake. Love.
9. I have extremely frizzy hair that is naturally curly and have spent a small fortune learning how to manage it for the last 29 years.
10. Speaking of the last 29 years, I will be turning 30 on October 24th of this year...so will Drake. That is honestly the only thing keeping me from a mental breakdown. #OVOLife DM me if you'd like to send a gift. Mwahaha. Ehm, jk. Sorry.
I also really love lists. Can you tell? That's all for this edition of GILTY oversharing. I feel so close to you right nowww, it's a force field.
BEIGE CARDIGAN / WEEKEND TANK / WHITE DENIM / SUNNIES